Batteries not Included - an exploration of issues in sex education and sexuality for people with multiple disabilities
Presented in March, 2004
- 10.30 am Issues for the day
- 10.50 am What the Scottish Executive says we should do in schools?
- 12.00 pm Key Practice Considerations from 'Batteries not Included'
- 1.30 pm Six Honest Serving Men (extract from BnI)
- 2.30 pm Case Studies (Group Discussion)
- Additional Materials
11.30 am So are we there? (Open Discussion)
3.15 pm Evaluation
Presenters and Workshop Tutors: