Establishing and Developing Communication with young people who are multiply disabled and VI or who are multisensory impaired
Thursday 25 May 2006
Model for video analysis
Try out - video filming
New analysis - evaluation
1. Description: what do we see?
2. Interpretation: what do we think it means?
3. Intervention: what can we change? The partner / the environment
All ideas might be useful as long as they:
- don't break the flow of interaction;
- don't prevent the interaction getting more advanced;
- don't prevent reciprocity;
- don't prevent coherence and meaning making.