Presented on Wednesday 13 March, 2013
Representatives of major audiology companies delivered presentations on their equipment. Participants had the opportunity to have hands-on sessions and gain experience of new audiological equipment in use. Richard Vaughan presented on the latest Soundfield systems and there was plenary session on compatibility with the latest FM systems and cochlear implants.
Target Audience: Teachers, parents and all those working with deaf children and young people in schools.
Richard Vaughan, Connevans
Gareth Challis, PC Werth
Graham Breakenridge, Classroom Communications.
- 10.30 am NDCS Acoustic Toolkit, Richard Vaughan
- 11.15 am An introduction to Classroom acoustics (this is a filmed, edited presentation with transcript), Graham Breakenridge
- Introduction to Soundfield systems (this is a filmed, edited presentation with transcript), Richard Vaughan
- 1 pm Practical solutions in the classroom - the latest technology and how to make the most of it!, Richard Vaughan
- 1.45 pm An introduction to JUNO Soundfield Lesson Capture System, and the Comfort Audio Digisystem, Gareth Challis
- 3.30 pm Course Evaluation and close
10.20 am Introduction to the day, Margaret Miller
2.30 pm Hands-on session with equipment