Accommodation is not provided or organised by the conference organisers. The list below is intended as a starting point for those unfamiliar with the area. There are numerous options for accommodation in Edinburgh. Here is a selection of some:
- Edinburgh First: University of Edinburgh accommodation 15% Discount for PAIVID Conference Delegates (Ask us for details)
- Travelodge There are several Travelodge options in Edinburgh: Cowgate and Cameron Toll are the nearest for the conference venue.
- easyHotel, Princes Street
- Express by Holiday Inn, Cowgate
- Jury's Inn, Jeffrey Street (Near to Waverley Train Station)
- Ten Hill Place Royal College of Surgeons
- Minto Street Bed & Breakfast Accommodation - search for 'B&B Minto Street Edinburgh', there are many choices along this road which would be very convenient for the conference venue.
Places of Interest
Edinburgh is a premier destination for tourism and the city has much to offer visitors. Dominating the conference venue is Arthur's Seat, an extinct volcano and the surrounding Holyrood Park offers opportunities for walking and great views of the city and beyond. However, Edinburgh is built on 7 hills and as you move between attractions such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, Calton Hill and the Georgian New Town, you will experience many of them!