The conference will be held at Pollock Halls Conference Centre in Edinburgh, 18 Holyrood Park Road, Edinburgh EH16 5AY
Pollock Halls is located on the south east of Edinburgh city centre.
Arriving by Air
Edinburgh Airport is located about 8 miles west of Edinburgh city centre. There are taxis, buses and a tram that will take you into the city centre. Edinburgh Airport: Transport Links page
- Taxis take from 25 mins (depending on traffic) to reach Pollock Halls and can cost up to £30.
- The Airlink bus takes about 30 mins to the city centre and costs £7.50 open return. Lothian Bus: Airport services
- The Tram takes about 30 mins and costs £8.50 return. Edinburgh trams website
Arriving by Train
Edinburgh Waverley train station is located in Edinburgh city centre.
Links from Edinburgh city centre to Pollock Halls
- Bus: Several buses stop near the venue. Lothian Bus: 14 (stop on North Bridge), 30, 33 (stops on Princes Street) all pass the Royal Commonwealth Pool (closest bus stop for Pollock Halls). (£1.70 single fare) Use Traveline Scotland
- Taxi: Taxi ranks are located throughout the city centre including Waverley station, or you can hail a taxi on the street. Taxis should take about 10 minutes and cost £7-£10
- Walk: The city centre is about 30 minutes walk from the conference venue.
Arriving by car
The conference venue has some parking on a first-come-first-served basis. On-street parking in the area is very limited and most is restricted to short term pay and display or for permit holders only.
There is a Park and Ride (Sheriffhall) which is convenient for Pollock Halls. Parking is free and you pay for the bus into the city (c£1.70). Take the 33 bus to the Commonwealth Pool stop.
Further into the city, about a 10 minute walk from the venue, there is a reasonably priced carpark: St Leonard's EasiPark