How good is our Sensory Service?
A Framework for Auditing and Evaluating the Quality of our Sensory Services
This document, launched on Wednesday, 1st May 2019 is available from the Scottish Sensory Centre or can be downloaded:
- Why is it important to develop a quality framework to evaluate Sensory Services?
- What are the aims of HGIOSS?
- Who should read HGIOSS?
- What should the HGIOSS? quality framework include?
- What is the Timing and Purpose of the Framework?
- APPENDIX 1: HGIOSS? adapted from HGIOS?4
- APPENDIX 2: The Six-Point Scale (taken directly from HGIOS?4)
- APPENDIX 3: Questionnaires or PDF version
- APPENDIX 4: Quality Assurance Calendar or PDF version
- APPENDIX 5: References
This work has been undertaken by Lorna Walker in collaboration with Elizabeth McCann and staff at the Scottish Sensory Centre.
© copyright: Scottish Sensory Centre, 2019